Who We Help
Sometimes the best way you can support the people you care about – whether they are family of origin or by choice – as they are aging or experiencing chronic illness is to find a professional to partner with for support and guidance.
Your Elder Experts specializes in assisting people living throughout Greater Boston with issues that arise as they age. As experienced Care Managers, our professional assistance can be especially helpful to people who live near and far away from the person in need of help.
Your Elder Experts can help when:
- You need someone at medical appointments to help understand instructions and make sure they are followed, provide accurate history, and communicate the current situation
- You need guidance on resources, medical care, or end-of-life decisions
- Your family needs help with communication and decision making
- You want a professional to help mediate differences of opinion about care options
- You live at a distance or don’t have a close relationship with the person you care about but want to be sure they are well cared for
- You live in Greater Boston and need advice about how best to move your parents closer to you
- You need help coaching you through education and support while caring for someone with dementia
- You want to know if your relative or person you care about is receiving all the benefits and services for which he/she is eligible
- You need someone to coordinate a range of services, including medical, home care, and community supports
Hear from those we've helped
"Without their unflagging support and love, my Aunt Harriet's last few years would not have been as comfortable and healthy as they were. They went beyond the typical case manager role to become Aunt Harriet's friends and touchstones. I hope many are blessed with Karen and her associates' love and kindness in the future."