Who We Help
Your Elder Experts understand the issues people face as they grow older. Our emphasis is on helping you live as independently as possible, supported by professionals who care.
We collaborate with elder law attorneys and financial advisors for our clients’ estate planning. We have long-standing working relationships with private duty homecare providers to best match their services to your needs.
Meet with Your Elder Experts to:
- Explore options for living independently or at an assisted-living facility, retirement community, or nursing home
- Learn how to best plan for your future
- Find out which resources are appropriate for you
- Understand which benefits and insurance you are entitled to
- Learn about programs that are available for your family members or care partners
- Help you understand the progression of dementia and its challenges
- Receive guidance around how to discuss difficult issues with family and those closest to you
- Make decisions about your future that feel right
Hear from those we've helped
"My 88-year-old mother had a major stroke. We found that eastern Massachusetts had a huge range of services and advisers - a maze of them, in fact - but of all the individuals and agencies we consulted, Your Elder Experts proved the most helpful, compassionate, and knowledgeable support and were really THERE throughout the process. I have rarely felt so well taken care of."