Who We Help
Living day in and day out with chronic illness can be an overwhelming challenge.
Care Managers at Your Elder Experts have years of experience helping individuals and their families manage daily and ongoing needs associated with chronic illness such as diabetes, congestive heart failure, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Learn more about our speciality work with chronic illnesses here.
Meet with Your Elder Experts to:
- Learn how to best plan for your future
- Find out which resources are appropriate for you
- Understand which benefits and insurance you are entitled to
- Explore options for living independently or at an assisted-living facility, retirement community, or nursing home
- Coach you through education and support while caring for someone with dementia
- Learn about programs that are available for your family members or care partners
- Receive guidance around how to discuss difficult issues with your family
- Make decisions about your future that feel right
Hear from those we've helped
"After struggling to find resources for my husband’s worsening Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinsonism, I became ill myself. Our Your Elder Experts advocate opened all the doors and made all the connections that we could not. She provided emotional support, practical advice, and valuable warnings about the future path. We could not have survived without her."