Who We Help
If you are caring for an older adult or someone living with chronic illness, Your Elder Experts can help.
We understand how caregiving can overwhelm your best intentions. We can provide professional expertise and guidance. Partnering with a Care Manager can help care partners restore the balance in their lives and once again become a wife, husband, daughter, son, or friend.
Your Elder Experts can:
- Provide much-needed respite
- Help you through a medical or emotional crisis
- Advocate to get appropriate medical care and social services
- Guide you to appropriate housing
- Explain available community resources
- Help with decision making and planning
- Provide reassurance when you are on the right track
- Coach you through education and support while caring for someone with dementia
- Provide education about end-of-life care
Hear from those we've helped
"I was faced with the problem of caring for a father with advanced Alzheimer’s while my stepmother began showing signs of declining mental capacity. I was totally overwhelmed and realized I needed an additional support system for my family – and quickly. Your Elder Experts was recommended to me by a friend. After one meeting with our care manager, my family and I knew that we were in capable and caring hands."